Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Submissions to the Art & Artist Network Flickr group

To all group members who are also part of our Flickr group:

I just went through & removed pictures that I don't feel are relevant to the group topic. I want to reassure you that this wasn't done because the pictures were inadequate in any way, I simply want the group submissions to stick to theme as much as possible.

-- Submission guidelines --

YES: Gallery pictures; pictures of individual art works, snapshots of an artist at an event, live musical performances (excluding DJs unless it is accompanying an art event), installation pictures, gallery pictures, snapshots of artistically done builds.

NO: Glamor shots, landscape pics, random snapshots, portrait pictures (unless it is a picture of an artist in his/her gallery or event), photo manipulations of SL snapshots (unless it features art-related content).

I realize these restrictions might seem strict, but I do want this to be a specialty group for SL and not just another place to dump all SL-related snapshots. Thanks for understanding. :)


* Note:
If I have removed anyone's picture in error, please let me know, and you can re-submit it. I apologize for any misunderstandings!


(Link: http://flickr.com/groups/sl_art_and_artist_network/discuss/72157603606392363/)

No comments: